CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD – SHOEBOX MINISTRY OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD – SHOEBOX MINISTRY
Do Not Include:
Candy; toothpaste; used or damaged goods; war-related items such as toy guns, knives, or military figures; chocolate or food; fruit rolls or other fruit snacks; drink mixes (powdered or liquid); liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable
items such as snow globes or glass containers, aerosol cans.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
- Stuffed animals Outfit to wear Comb
- Toothbrush Washcloth
- Bar soap (packaged) Blanket
- Flip flops
- Scarf Mittens Gloves Sunglasses Tote bag Purse
- Hair bows Pencils Colored pencils Pencil case Crayons Markers
- Coloring pads Coloring books Small manual- sharpener
- Picture book Notebooks
- Glue sticks
- Small adhesive tape Stickers
- Jump rope Foam ball Finger puppets Slinky Etch-a-sketch Tennis ball Cars
- Plastic tools Plastic dinosaurs
- Soccer or kick ball – include small manual air pump
- Small musical instrument – harmonica, kazoo, woodwind recorder
- Adhesive bandages – colorful ones are great! (No liquid antibiotic ointments) Reusable plastic containers – cup, water bottle, plate, bowl, blunt-edge utensils Watercolor set – non-liquid, brushes, canvas, paper
- Playdough – plastic cookie cutters
- Interactive toys that include push buttons, lights, noise (include extra batteries)
- You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself, your family, or your group. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back to you.
Underwear for children is a great need!